Sleeping To Dream Blog

 

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A New Beginning

If any of you keep up with my little site, you may have noticed a few changes overnight. Despite attempting to remove this site completely, I have decided to keep it and instead create something entirely different from what it was before. Something simplier and much easier to manage. After a long break from blogging and web design, I am back in full force. As much as I loved the rest, I am ready to share my thoughts once again with anyone who cares to listen. I do love to write and connect with others, and in some way if I can reach someone with my experiences or stories, it will be worth all the time that I have put into this.

So then, here I go. There is so much I want to talk about with so little time to get them down on paper. It will take diligence and a big commitment from me to keep up, but I know I will. I'm ready for a new beginning. Are you?

2 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger ac is so money said...

I love the new site. It's very you! Elegant and beautiful. Oh yeah, I like the title especially.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Thanks AC. =)

 

Post a Comment


Home
 
MJ's Website Kiki's Website Experience Interact